Westlake Pit

Two Words: CRAZY PEOPLE!!  Every Westlake football home game all of the Hill Country and West Ridge Middle Schoolers go to the “pit” to watch the game, meet with friends, and pig out. I usually sit on the bleachers, talk, and watch Westlake smother the opposing team. I usually try to attend every game. It’s my favorite thing to do school related. What is your favorite thing to do in school?

6 thoughts on “Westlake Pit

1. Same Ben, football is my favorite thing to do that is school related. I’ll see you at the next home game.

2. That’s cool that you like football. My dad is a big football fan. I end watching the games every night wether I like or not. I love watching foot ball with my dad, he always makes me cheer for his favorite teams like Notre Dame, Miami, UT, TCU, and others. My favorite sport is basketball, and I always make a chart for March Madness. Me and my dad have great times watching games, do you do anything with your Dad?

3. Did you see the game on September 6th? That was one of the most exciting
    Games I have ever watched. Perfect pass, perfect throw at the last minute!
    Great game.

4. I agree with you about the pit, although I didn’t get to watch the game as much as I wanted to. So far, my favorite thing to do at school is play football.

5. My favorite thing to do in school is my P.E waver for golf! I do agree though, that the pit is really fun!!