San Antonio Baseball Tourney

Road trip!

This weekend I’m heading down to the ole’ Alamo city for very popular baseball tournament. I’ve never been to a tournament this far out of town before and looking forward to what it’s going to be like. I’m happy that we’re not playing all of the same teams, usually there’s that one team that’s in every single on of our tournaments, but not this time.

My team, Austin Boom Blue, is the top team in our organization and we are listed as Majors team, which is the highest you can be until you get older. Unlike this past fall, in the spring everyone on my team is someone that I’m very closed to. That’s one of the main reasons I’m still playing on the Boom team.

So, my family is heading to San Antonio today, Friday, and when we get there we are probably going to get settled into our hotel, then hopefully go swimming. 🙂 We are meeting up with the Klam’s and the Anderson’s at our hotel. On Saturday, I have games at 10:30 and 2 so I have a break in between games thankfully. If we were to leave on Saturday I would have to leave at 7 am!

This spring my team hasn’t won a tournament yet, but are still trying our hardest. Out of 4 tournaments we have been to the championship twice and the semifinals the other two times. Wish us luck this weekend!

One thought on “San Antonio Baseball Tourney

1. Well, how did the Austin Boom Blue do? I hope you had an enjoyable and successful trip to San Antonio!