Place

My favorite room in our house would have to be my “game room.” Mostly because of my Xbox 360, but that’s not all.

There is the sweet aroma of all the empty candy wrappers hidden under the couch cushions. The sight of my dog’s urine stains from years ago. Also, the sound of my sister pounding the wall because she had just lost a match of Yahtzee on her iPad. Even the feeling of adrenaline rushing through my body like water rushing down a stream when I’m about to score a game-winning touchdown in NCAA Football 14. Finally, the feeling of my sweat dripping down the smooth, white Xbox controller.

Ohhh, the game room, it will be remembered forever.

3 thoughts on “Place

1. I love my game room to because it has a sentimental value, and it also has an Xbox. I think my room is a great place to relax as well.

2. I agree that my favorite room would be my game room. Although I don’t call it a game room, it basically is one. I spend tons of time in it!

3. My favorite room is the game room too! I call it something else, but it’s basically a game room. I spend tons of time in it!