Challenge Week #2: TopGolf

Playing golf with friends or having a warm, moist, juicy burger with fries and a shake is fun and delicious, but playing golf with friends AND eating that juicy burger? Now that’s awesome! Playing golf at a country club is something, but playing at TopGolf is in a whole other world.

TopGolf makes hitting golf balls on the driving range more fun and competitive by putting out targets throughout the whole range to create kind of a bowling feel. For my 13th birthday, I went here to TopGolf with about 15 friends. We split up into 3 groups and started the fun. Just as 13 year olds usually are, we were just nonstop crazies. By the end of the party, I decided that this was the best party ever.

In addition to the main part, golfing, there’s the amazing food. The menu is endless. From burgers to wings to fish, no one can stop you once you get going. The setup of tables for the food is useful also. There’s about a 8 person table surrounded by TVs, one with the scores of the TopGolf game and the others filled with sports around the nation. The food there is some of the best ever.

Now that I think back, I’m almost positive that I’ll have some of my future birthdays at TopGolf.