iPads are Useful

iPads… Best technology on planet Earth. Why would iPads being a bad influence even be a question? iPads. Are. The best.

iPads are great for keeping things organized. Well… Maybe not the iPad itself, but the apps you can purchase on it. iPads can even hold folders for whatever: games, education, music, and so on. Now I almost never lose things when I need them.

iPads are also helpful for outer-school things. Not only the games, but music and easy way to check your mail. The only thing I hate about games is flappy bird, but I just can’t get rid of it. I know teachers completely object, but games are the biggest reason why iPads are fun.

Even though gaming is my life… I can still use iPads for educational purposes. Also, people are finding ways to make iPads even bigger and better than they were before.

6 thoughts on “iPads are Useful

1. Nice argument. The use of writers craft with the ellipsis, commas, and short sentences really made it seem like you had a lot of voice in the paper!

2. Awesome piece Ben! I loved the line “Why would iPads being a bad influence even be a question?”. I also liked how you listed all these great pro’s of iPads!

3. Fun piece to read! I agree with Quade, it’s a good argument and a very true statement about technology in this world today. I knew you love video games but I didn’t know gaming was your life! 🙂 Great post Pank!